Wood Whistle, Bamboo Flute Musical Instruments Making by the CNC Turing Lathe: It is used for process various cylindrical workpieces, musical instruments, bowl sharp, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts, various staircase column, stairway balusters, stairway newel posts, table legs, sofa table legs, Roman column, wooden vase, wooden table, baseball bat,wooden furniture, chair arm posts, bed rails, lamp posts, etc.
1. WHAT’S A WOOD TURNING LATHE?
Wood Turning lathe is a woodturning machine tool that rotates the workpiece on its axis to perform various operations, including turning, engraving, cutting, sanding, broaching, knurling, drilling, deformation or facing with cutters that are applied to the workpiece to create an object with symmetry about an axis of rotation. Wood Turning lathe is a type of wood turning machine for popular woodworking.
There are Six types of Wood Turning Lathe Machine: Our wood lathe machine includes a single-axis wood lathe machine, a double-axis wood lathe machine, a three-axis wood lathe machine, auto feeding wood lathe machine, a multi-functional wood lathe machine, small /mini wood lathe machine.
2. CNC WOOD TURNING LATHE OPERATION:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.