1516 New Design Automatic Spindle Carving CNC Wood Lathe Machine at Low Price
Double axis automatic CNC wood lathe is designed for cylindrical workpiece, tubular sharp and vehicle wood crafts such as baseball bats, pillar, staircase columns, roman columns, general columns, table legs, chair legs, etc.
Wood lathe is mainly used for cylindrical workpiece, bowl sharp, tubular sharp, baseball bats, stair spindles, wood balusters, roman columns, wood cups, wood bowls, wood vases, table legs, sofa legs, chair legs, ottoman legs, furniture legs, barrels, beads, gourd pendants, buddha heads, wood pens, other wood crafts and wood arts. You may call it as wood cylinder turning lathe, stair spindles turning lathe, wood balusters turning lathe, wood columns turning lathe, wood bowls turning lathe, wood crafts turning lathe, wood vases turning lathe, table legs turning lathe, baseball bats turning lathe. A CNC wood lathe is also known as computer numerical controlled wood lathe, computer-controlled wood lathe, C ad C wood lathe, CNC woodworking lathe, wood turning machine, wood lathe machine, wood turning lathe, wood turning tool, CNC wood turning lathe, CNC wood turning lathe machine, CNC wood lathe turning machine, CNC lathe machine, woodworking lathe machine, woodturning lathe machine.
Wood CNC lathe is a woodturning machine tool that rotates the wood piece on its axis to perform various operations, including turning, cutting, sanding, broaching, carving, knurling, drilling, deformation, or facing with cutters that are applied to the wood piece to create an object with symmetry about an axis of rotation. The wood lathe is a type of woodturning machine for popular woodworking. A woodworking lathe consists of a bed, a tailstock installed at the end of the guide rail of the bed, a tool holder installed at the middle of the guide rail of the bed, a headstock installed at the head of the bed, the main shaft installed on the headstock, and The chuck on it, the motor installed on the headstock, and the variable speed transmission device installed on the motor shaft and the main shaft and the headstock box are characterized in that the variable speed transmission device is composed of a slave fixed on the end of the main shaft.
1. CNC Wood Turning Lathe Operation:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
2. CNC Wood Turning Lathe Specification:
|1).Model||APEX 1516-3 Axis Wood Turning Lathe Machine|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||160mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|
3. 1516-2S Automatic Wood Turning Lathe Machine Features:
- The maximum working length is 1500mm, Max. The turning diameter is 160mm.
- The wood lathe machine has 1spindle and 2 cutters at two sides of the machine, the 2 cutters work together, improve the efficiency greatly.
- Adopt linear square rails and ball screws transmission, ensure high precision and long service time.
- Advanced LCD control system: It is an easy operation, we can draw by AutoCAD and other software, transfer the files to the machine by USB.
- Horizontal engraving spindle will process the function of grooving, twisting line and engraving.