APEX 1512-3 Axis Wood Turning Lathe Machine
APEX 1512 Model is with three Axis and six blades. Max turning diameter 130-300mm, length 1500mm. It will turn and mill three pieces of wood columns at the same time.
APEX 1512 Automatic Wood CNC Lathe Machine is designed for the cylindrical workpiece, tubular sharp, and vehicle woodcrafts such as baseball bats, pillar, staircase handrails, roman columns, general columns, table legs, chair legs, etc.
Wood CNC lathe is a woodturning machine tool that rotates the wood piece on its axis to perform various operations, including turning, cutting, sanding, broaching, carving, knurling, drilling, deformation, or facing with cutters that are applied to the wood piece to create an object with symmetry about an axis of rotation. The wood lathe is a type of woodturning machine for popular woodworking. A woodworking lathe consists of a bed, a tailstock installed at the end of the guide rail of the bed, a tool holder installed at the middle of the guide rail of the bed, a headstock installed at the head of the bed, the main shaft installed on the headstock, and The chuck on it, the motor installed on the headstock, and the variable speed transmission device installed on the motor shaft and the main shaft and the headstock box are characterized in that the variable speed transmission device is composed of a slave fixed on the end of the main shaft.
1. CNC Wood Turning Lathe Operation:
CNC woodturning is a form of CNC woodworking that is used to create wooden objects on a lathe. In the process of numerical control turning, the numerical control device is a special CNC system that controls the numerical control woodworking lathe and completes the automatic machining of the parts. It receives digital parts patterns, process requirements and other information, and performs interpolation operations according to a certain mathematical model. The working operation of CNC lathe is mainly divided into the following 4 steps:
- Step 1. Write a program list in the format specified by the CNC system used, and record it on the program carrier according to the pattern and process plan of the processed parts, before turning a workpiece on a CNC lathe.
- Step 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the numerical control device through the input device.
- Step 3. After the numerical control device processes the input program, it sends a command to the servo system of each coordinate of the numerical control lathe.
- Step 4. According to the signal sent by the CNC device, the servo system drives the moving parts of the CNC lathe through the servo actuator through the transmission device, so that the CNC lathe works in accordance with the prescribed action sequence, speed and displacement, so as to produce the parts in accordance with the drawing.
2. CNC Wood Turning Lathe Specification:
|1).Model||APEX 1512-3 Axis Wood Turning Lathe Machine|
|3).Max Processing Length||1500mm|
|4).Max Processing Diameter||120mm|
|5).Controller||LCD screen with buttons/DSP remote controller, English version|
|6).Motor and Driver||Yako 2D811 big driver and stepper motor|
|7).Machine Frame||Wholly Casting|
|8)Transmission Form||High precision TBI Ballscrew|
|9).Spindle Motor||5.5kw Three-phase Asynchronous Motor|
|10).Main Function||Turning, milling, twisting, engraving, slotting|
|12).Working Voltage||220v/380v, three phase, 50-60hz|
|13).Suitable Application||Stair columns, curved circles, vases, table and chair legs, European-style stair columns, wooden hangers and washbasins, cylindrical, conical, arc, spherical and other complex shapes of rotary wood products or semi-timber products.|